Denver, Colorado Of Counsel
Dave graduated from Colorado State University at Pueblo with a degree in political science and earned his law degree from the University of San Diego. Dave enjoys reading and writing and applies these interests inside the office. His scholarly approach makes complex and technical research and writing cases a specialty.
Dave’s creditor background spans more than 20 years in Denver.
In fact, Doug and Dave met during the mid-1980’s as they both worked for a Denver creditor firm primarily involved with the difficult family farm crisis.
Since reuniting, they have recognized that their unique personalities and individual strengths, when combined, have produced superior results for clients.
Today, most firm work reflects this cooperative approach. Dave has also lectured extensively on commercial credit law to trade organizations.
Areas of Practice
- 75% Commercial Collection
- 25% Bankruptcy
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Colorado, 1981
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1981
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California, 1979
- Southern Colorado State College, Pueblo, Colorado, 1974
Major: Political Science
- Uniform Commercial Code and Credit Management, National Association of Credit Management, 1993 – 1995
- Lending: Collections, Foreclosures and Bankruptcy, Center For Financial Training-Western, 2007
Past Employment Positions
- Rider & Woulf, P.C., Associate, 1987 – 1997