We have extensive bankruptcy experience representing financial institutions of all types, including banks, automobile finance companies and agricultural lenders.
Our representation has included:
- Negotiation and Preparation of Adequate Protection and Cash Collateral Agreements
- Complex Proofs of Claim
- Plan Objections
- Motions for Relief from Stay
- Motions to Dismiss or Convert Cases
We have litigated adversary proceedings, including nondischarge and nondischargeability actions and priority disputes.
Our diverse bankruptcy court experience includes representing:
- numerous credit unions throughout the country in a major Colorado auto-finance brokerage/servicing company in Chapter 11
- the major agricultural lender of grain elevator co-op in Chapter 11
- a successful defense to a preference action for a bank in involving its check collection process
And providing streamlined procedures and predictable flat fee arrangements for successfully representing automobile finance companies on an ongoing basis in individual Chapter 7 and 13 cases.